- Collection, use, and provision of personal information
The company will collect personal information only after clarifying the purpose of use, unless otherwise stipulated by law. The company will not use or provide personal information beyond the scope of the intended purpose unless the consent of the person involved is given or it is required by relevant laws. The company will take measures not to use personal information for purposes other than the original intent.
- Compliance with laws
When handling personal information, the company will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines and other rules set down by the government including the Personal Information Protection Law.
- Safety control of personal information
The company will take appropriate safety control measures, including virus countermeasures, to prevent and correct leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- Response to complaints and consultation
The company will respond to inquiries from customers about personal information sincerely and in a timely fashion.
- Continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
The company continues to improve the personal information protection management system to ensure appropriate handling of personal information.
Adopted: April 1, 2005
Hokkaido BUBU Co.,Ltd.
Seiji Aikara, CEO
- Inquiries about handling, disclosure, etc. ,of personal information and complaints
Contact us by e-mail:email@example.com
- Publication of the purpose of use of personal information
The company will use personal information for the following purposes unless otherwise stipulated by law.
1. To provide information on the company’s services fairs, etc.
2. To respond to inquiries or requests, and to contact you for business reasons
3. To manage contractual relationships with customers
- Items concerning the collection of personal information
Company: Limousine Hokkaido by?Hokkaido BUBU Group
Purpose of use : The company will use personal information to respond to inquiries and provide customers with information on its services and fairs.
Provision to third parties : The company will never provide your personal information to third parties.
Subcontractor : The company may subcontract shipping work to subcontractors with whom the company has made consignment contracts.